Monday, March 16, 2009

MATTA FAIR March 2009


MATTA FAIR March 2009 will start on 12 March to 15 March at PWTC.

I wish to go there since i came 2 KL, Finally, i reach there.....

After go to Reliance Travel Agency corner, yy n me go to the main hall...

we walk around at the first hall, i found that the package to everywhere is very very cheap...

To Kota Kinabalu, Sabah only RM 188.

to Bali... without ticket only RM 299.

After that we stop by at one booth, with a super cheap package who attract us.

there are RM 499 for 3 vacation.

we have 2 choice.

1st package : is Kota Kinabalu + Bangkok + China

2nd package : is Phuket + Gui Lin, China + HangZhou/ShangHai,China.

Super cheap right. Although exclude airticket but still cheap...

i am wonder how they earn from that.

After we paid for that, we have our lunch.

My the other fren went there after my lunch..

I decide to wait for them and back together.

after they heard the package i bought they also influence by me...

it means that 4 of us will go to travel together....

haha....happy.....


No comments: